Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This week should be good!

I have suddenly lost the desire to do my homework! For the first 5 weeks of school I was on top of it! To the point where I was doing my homework the day before I needed to. Now I sit on facebook chat or find some other random hang out to take up my time. Oh well! 
On friday we are playing BYU.... I am excited! I love the football games whether we win or lose, and I have high hopes that we will score and end their shutout streak. In my mind that would be reason enough to rush the field. 
Heroes is getting a little bit confusing, but enjoyable none the less. The Office is not on this week due to the vice presidential debates, but I think with Sarah Palin debating it might end up being like a sitcom. 
Life is good! Conference is this weekend, and I also get to apply for efy! Yay! 

No comments: