Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wedding and Honeymoon

I HATE that I am doing this, but here is an update Blog written by Alexis, but I will write for Dan too. Do NOT get used to this! 


Dan and I were married on March 5 in Logan.  I am guessing that if you did not know that, then you do not read this blog, but maybe I have some random readers. We are very grateful for everyone that took the time to make the trip to Logan. Also a special shout out to my sisters Alicia and Melissa who helped so much getting the reception together. Especially Alicia she spent the last 5 months sending me pictures and looking stuff up to fit the the very vague description of what I said I liked Here are a couple of our Bride and Groom pictures taken by our great photographer, Heather Mickey


Love this! Love Logan!
Possibly one of my favs! I bet Whitney Kap is enjoying this pic also. 

Love all the boys in these pictures.
I miss my little nephews. All are shown is this pic minus Drew Brew. 
We went on a Mediterranean Cruise for our honeymoon, but before that we moved all my stuff out to Denver, and also moved the most important thing in our lives to Denver too, Chaz! Now onto some honeymoon pictures...


Vatican

Colosseum ( My fav) 

Colosseum 

Dan posing at the Colesseum

Posing on our ride in Palermo 

Flamingos in Cagliari 

Caves of Drach in Palma De Mallorca

Touching the Mediterranean 

Fortress in Barcelona
FCB

Principality of Monaco

In this picture you can see the Principality of Monaco, France, and Italy... oh and Dan! 


Principality

Dan with Big Ben

Me with Big Ben. 
That is a glimpse at our honeymoon. It was wonderful! Now, I am sure everyone is wondering how married life is going for us, so here are some of the changes slash thoughts of the newlyweds. 


- Dan & Alexis have so many matching clothes. They could probably wear the exact same shirt  or a very similar shirt everyday for at least a  month. Kinda weird, but mostly due to Utah State. 
- Chaz is happy he gets to hang out inside again. He also loves that he can once again get on the furniture, but he misses Dice :(. 
- The thing Alexis hated the most about every month is now the thing she counts down to. 
- Dan officially loves Europe, and keeps talking about moving there. 
- We have too much stuff, but not enough at the same time. 
- Alexis likes doing laundry but hates cooking. Dan likes cooking but hates doing laundry. We are the perfect match! 
- We want visitors but for now you will be stuck sleeping on a futon.
- Denver is ten thousand times better than all of Utah. 
- Dan and Alexis use a whole lot less minutes now. 
- Planning what two people are going to eat every day is not fun because we both weren't good at feeding ourselves in the first place. 
- Dan is happy that Alexis is early to bed and to rise, but she keeps reminding him that it will change quickly once she gets back to Mountain time. 


Welp that is all for now. If you want to stay posted then you should probably call one of us because Alexis does not like writing blogs like this. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun Lex! I thought about you all last week, honeymoon's are the best. Let us know when you are coming out again.
Utah will miss you, and you secretly know you'll miss it too even though you refuse to admit it:).

C&N Sherman said...

Ha sorry, that last comment was from me Nat, I didn't know I wasn't signed in.

Niki said...

Please write more blogs like this! :) ha ha Alexis you are great! I'm glad your wedding was wonderful and that you are loving life. Miss ya!

Whit said...

Girl you know I am loving that pic! Who knew that you married a model! Miss you!

Jessica Collett Larsen said...

LEX!!! Your honeymoon looks amazing, and your wedding pictures are beautiful! I have to go to Europe ASAP!! Miss you.