Thursday, March 24, 2011

Unemployment, Chaz, Blogs, Sweatpants, and The View.

I love Denver, but boy am I bored.

I need a job ASAP. Sad thing is that would require me to stop being lazy and start applying/looking. My goal is to get started this weekend. Right now, I am adjusting to married life aka procrastinating. Thinking of the process of finding and landing a job isn't too appealing, but a job is appealing, so I guess I will have to suck it up. I'll let you know when that sucking up actually happens.

Chaz is boring! He sleeps all day long. Okay, so it is probably ME that is boring, and we don't have a yard for him to run in, but seriously he needs to keep me entertained during the day.  He is either sleeping on the couch or in the bed. Ridiculous! Yes, I am secretly jealous.

What do I do with my boring life? I wake up at 7(I am crazy),  stay in my sweatpants all day, read countless blogs, and watch The View (I missed it today, and it made my whole day a little bit worse).  Am I cooking  dinner, so Dan has a warm meal to come home to after a long hard day at work? No way!  I would trade him places any day, so instead I let him cook the dinner.

That is my blog for today. I will just add that I hate Utah, and am glad I left. I hope that bugged people even more. I think I will just end every blog the same way from now on, and here is that ending....

Happily not in Utah.
Alexis

PS If I ever start a blog dedicated to Dan and I's married life (.005% chance of this happening) then that will be the name.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Again, another one I love. I think we might be twins. Fo' realz.

Jessica Collett Larsen said...

I was the same way the first couple weeks we lived in Texas - but that was before we had Zaxby so I was super bored! I counted on watching The Cosby Show and Malcolm in the Middle every day at noon. OH and the Price is Right when I finally figured out it starts at 10:00 here!

I WISH Zaxby would sleep all day. When we get home he's so wired. When we are home on the weekends he's better but he still wakes up at 6:30 :(.

Lauren Graff said...

I am jealous of your life! I'm not going to lie I loved not having a job! They are over-rated! But good luck on the job hunt! And your honeymoon looked amazing!!!!

Dirty South said...

Poor Dan no hot meal to come home too after a long day! haha I love that part. I miss you! Chaz is the cutest dog ever and I have a job and feel the exact same way as you. Lazy all day. Maybe I should come to Denver.
Er