Saturday, July 2, 2011

An Amazing Story-Teller

I am so stoked! Today, I picked up Bright's Passage by Josh Ritter. I have talked about Mr. Ritter mutliple times on this blog. He is a folk singer, and my favorite musician. He can tell the most beautiful story in a 4 minute song, I cannot even imagine what he can do in 200 pages. Here are a couple of my favorite "stories (songs)" he has told me over the years. Enjoy! Hopefully by tomorrow I can write a post about the actual book. I will be starting it tonight, and I suspect it will keep me up.

Oh and in other book news I finished Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides. It was beatiful.... I cried, and laughed out loud. I FINALLY read Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck (my literature idol), and it was exactly what it claims to be... a classic.






No comments: