Friday, November 2, 2007

Family




I love my family more than life itself! They are seriously the worlds most amazing people. they are my best friends.

My father is the most amazing man in the world, and it will be hard for any guy I meet to live up to him. He has the one of the strongest testimonies of Christ, that I have ever seen. He is strong yet compassionate. Plus he gives the best hugs.

My mother works so hard to make sure everyone is happy. She helps not to get recognition but because she cares so much about all of us. She is so strong in her faith and leads such a good life. She will do anything for me and is always making sure I am where I should be.

I could go on and on about my parents and the rest of my family, but I will not bore everyone else.

I love my family and they are most important people. I truly want to be with them forever.

No comments: