Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I would never be a Zoobie!

The Top Ten reasons why I would NEVER attend BYU
***note this is only the top ten reasons why I would never attend the school. Not the only reasons only the top ten! ***
10-Attending church at the school. I like being able to sit in a chapel.
9- Tests on Saturdays!
8-  I like men with beards!
7- Provo, Utah... need I say more?
6- I am not quite self-righteous enough to attend that school yet. 
5- The Honor Code! I enjoy my agency, thank-you! 
4- Austin Collie... although a good player what he represents is #6 and he is incredibly outspoken about it. You don't say that stuff Collie! 
3- Knowing that being "True Blue" equals "Aggie Blue." Why would I want my school colors to be a lie?
2- I don't want to poof my hair, or get ready to go work out! I am not that superficial of a person. 
1- Dave Rose! I could never root for their basketball team because I have zero respect for the coach of it. Take college basketball away from my life and you take away my life. Plus I would never want to be on the opposing side of the Aggies this year at the ESA or any year! 


4 comments:

Dirty South said...

Lexy this is why i like you! you are honest and you hate BYU thanks, i hope your efy kids don't find out you are a fake

Pedro said...

you guys need to find a real rival bc its not byu. sorry :)

Alexis Lopez said...

This blog isn't about it being our rival it is about my utter and complete hatred for that school. I will write one dedicated to why I would never go to Utah next week.

Jon said...

Here are a few more reasons why not to go to BYU:

http://secweb.infidels.org/?kiosk=articles&id=764