Thursday, September 16, 2010

Summer list

This is what I wanted to do over the summer, and what I did....

Read 10 books (4 down, 6 to go)


I believe that I read 7 books, so not quite but almost. I started probably 15. 

Look for a job


I thought this would be the last thing I would accomplish, because I wasn't really planning on doing any "looking." Luckily for me, the job came to me. I will be doing the accounting for the SLC Spoon Me, and working there on occasion. Yay, for brother-in-laws! 

Teach Chaz to play fetch
This is tough! He will run, and get the ball, but he doesn't like bringing it back to you. He does like it when you chase him to get the ball back though. 



Go to Lagoon
Done! Dan and i went to Galoon! I love it there, but it needs more ROLLER COASTERS, and less jerky rides. I left with a headache. 



See my friends
I saw a good majority of my friends, so I guess it was accomplished. 



Go to Logan
As seen in the previous post, I made a trip to Logan. We ate at Le None's and it was delicious. Mmmmm sliced ahi, and bruschetta. 



Go on a trip

I love my life! This summer was the summer of vacation. I went to Europe (as can be seen by posts through the month of May), and went to Denver (thrice), and made a trip to Dallas that included a trip to OKC! I am going to Denver again on October 8! Can't wait! The Dallas trip was technically the first week after Summer. That is if summer is determined by when school (that I am not in) starts again. 


Eat more sushi


Above and beyond accomplished! I think I went to all you can eat sushi at least 3 times after the "Summer list" post, and went out probably another 4 times. I love sushi sooooo much. 

Go to a concert
The Twilight Series was great as usual! I also went to Tim McGraw, and Jack Johnson! 



Take Chaz on a hike

Sadly, this was not accomplished. Poor Chaz still hasn't gone on a hike. 


Go to a waterpark


This also wasn't accomplished. No water parks for me, but a few swimming pools.

Go on a bike ride

One more no. Unless you count riding a bike at the gym. 


Although the last three were not accomplished, this summer was still fantastic! The best part was probably all the vacationing. I think I will continue to make trips a part of my lifestyle. Pictures, and more details of the Dallas trip coming soon! 
Adios! 

No comments: