Monday, November 29, 2010

3 is my favorite #

Day #3 of the challenge.... Post a picture of your craziest friend.

I won't post a picture of my friend that I consider to be the most emotionally crazy because that would probably be offensive to said person.

I do have a few friends that I think are politically crazy, but I also won't post pictures of them because they too might be offended.

The date on this picture is incorrect. 

I guess currently my "craziest" friend is a girl by the name of Rebekah Rene Shepherd. I haven't seen her in over a year, but I am sure she is up to something mischievous. She is the kind of person who will always join in on whatever stupid idea/adventure you want to do. Incredibly spontaneous, and just a blast to be around. We have had some very good times together, and hopefully I will get to see her again sometime soon. I have had other crazy friends in my life, but they all seem to be less crazy as time goes by except for Rebekah (according to her fb).

Runners up (in no particular order)
1- Saydee
2- Kelly
3- Rachello (the only person I have ever flown a confederate flag with)
4- Michelle

2 comments:

Alex and Sam said...

bean museum day?

Shell and Kade said...

Haha I'm so stoked I made this list!!! Thanks Lex! You just made my day with that one!