Tuesday, November 30, 2010

4

Day #4 Blog Challenge= A habit I wish I didn't have!

I OVER think everything. I can never make decisions because I am almost too logical. If everything doesn't seem to fit just right in my mind then I cannot really commit myself to it. On a rare occasion I have been able to overcome it, and make a decision based on faith or instinct, but boy does it take a lot of effort. I just don't like being wrong. I think this is why I am such an opinionated person, I have take a ton of time and effort to come to the conclusions I have, and now that I am at them I want to share them. I get that I may be wrong, but if I am it won't be due to the lack of research and time put in by me. Sometimes I wish I could make a spur of the moment decision, but I really struggle at that. Blah! 

No comments: