Thursday, October 9, 2008

If I must...

This is from Samantha Faye. A game called "tag." How exciting!

A list of eights....

8 TV shows I love to watch

1- Heroes
2- The Office
3- Lost
4- 24
5- Sportscenter
6-  CNN
7- College football (whenever... wherever) 
8- The Simpsons

8 things that happened yesterday

1-Did my Laundry in South Weber 
2- watched the 3rd disc of 24 season 2
3- saw the Bugster
4- talked to Alicia about Sarah Palin 
5- ate Arbys 
6- wrote on the conversation for The Bottom 10 article on espn.com 
7- traded cars with my mother 
8- slept on a couch

8 favorite places to eat 

1- Cafe Rio 
2- the hub 
3- Takara Sushi 
4- Iggys (if something good is on)
5- RED ROBIN!
6- Taco Bell (I know it is gross, but I love it!) 
7- My bed 
8- Cutlers 

8 things I am looking forward to

1- Jason getting home on monday 
2- USU game on saturday 
3- Jazz basketball starting up 
4- EFY hopefully next summer
5- Seeing my family on sunday 
6- Spring Break
7- Aggie Basketball season
8- Nov 8 when Cal beats USC 

8 things on my wish list (maybe ridiculous... oh well!) 

1- To have a job (that is for you samantha) 
2- Obama being president (it will happen)
3- Jazz winning the nba championship 
4- Ags winning the WAC and getting into the big dance
5- a secret wish I have but I am writing it still... you don't know!
6- USU football winning 6 games this year
7- Backpack through Europe
8- live a crazy hippie life

8 people I tag

1- Melissa
2- South Webers 
3- Linds 
4- Posse possibly
5- Dan
6- Pedro
.... that is all, I guess 

1 comment:

Alex and Sam said...

Yay! Thanks for doing this LEXXXXXXXX