Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 2: I can't remember if I talked about this in my last blog.

My lazy slash body trying to adjust to the timezone day. I fell asleep around 10, woke up at 3ish, fell back asleep at about 6:30 and woke up at 10.
I then walked around the city and ate lunch. Afterwards I came back to my hostel around 2:30 and fell asleep till 8:30. I am still not on the right schedule 3 days later.

Day3:

I took the train to Brighton and saw the royal pavillion and brighton pier. Afterwards I came back to London and went to buckingham palace, the queen's art gallary, the royal mews, Hyde park, and a few more places. I walked so much that when I got back to my hostel around 9, I passed out in my bed completely dressed with shoes and all. I woke up around 4 and similar sleeping struggles.

Day 4:

I took the train to Leicester and visited Anne. It was fun to see the cute little college town where she had been living. We also went to the city center. Where Anne spent the rest of her money since it was her last day.

Right now it is 2 am and I am listening to paper plans play in the bar below hopefully it closes soon so I can get to sleep. I will post this blog in the morning. Only 2 days left in london, monday morning I take the train to Liverpool (home of the fab four)!

Love and miss you!
Alexis!

3 comments:

Derek, Nikki, and Avrie said...

Hey Alexis! I found your blog through a friend...and I am adding you to my blog list now. If you want to be able to read my blog, it is private...send me an email to nikki.c.barton@gmail.com and I will send you and invite. Your Europe adventure sounds like so much fun! im so envious! Can't wait to hear what you think of Greece!

Jessica Collett Larsen said...

Do you Love London? If I were to go to one city in Europe that is what I'd pick - I don't know why, I've just always wanted to go there. Is this distinct smell and taste of the air bad? Or just distinct? I miss you!

Nate & Mandi said...

Alexis I am so glad I can see your blog now! Congratulations on graduating and on your european adventure. I LOVED Italy- if you get a chance to sightsee in Tuscany at all, it is totally worth it. I'd move back there in a heartbeat. In other news, my child (AKA spawn) will be born sometime quite soon, so if you want to see pics and such send me an e-mail to nandmkeddington@msn.com b/c we are private. Have fun Lex and be safe!