Sunday, December 12, 2010

I don't care for the # 16, but I like this blog day

#16- A picture of someone you would like to change places with for a day.

Once again you are going to get more than one picture, but they will be in order of my wanting to change from last to first. Get excited....


Natalie Portman. I like her, I like the movies she is in, I like her style, I like her taste in things, and I think she is pretty much radical. I would change lives with her even though I just think we should be friends in real life. 

Elaine Benes (not Julia Louis-Dreyfus). I don't know if a fictional character is an option, but changing lives is impossible so I am picking her. She is funny, and amazingly sarcastic. An independent powerful woman who gets to hang out with Jerry. I will take it. 

Jenny Lewis. Smart, talented, and just super cool. I would love living her life for a day. 

Tina Fey. She is my hero. She can make fun of herself, she is having tons of fun, and she is freaking smart. Love her.

No comments: