Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"I once broke up with someone for not offering me pie."

Day 18- A picture of the cast of your favorite TV show.

When I first read this question, I was concerned because there are so many shows out there that I enjoy, but the answer was really quite simple.

I will give you some hints... (The title of this blog is a hint).



Mandelbaum


















"If you know what happened in the Mets game don't tell me, I taped it. Hello?"





















Vandelay Industries





















"Master of your domain"
























Monk's Cafe

















Close Talker/ Low Talker/ High Talker/ Man Hands.....




















A show about nothing







































........so it should have been pretty easy, because those hints made it pretty simple. It is of course the best TV show to ever grace television.....

SEINFELD


It is a show about nothing, but at the same time it is about everything. Every day I have at least one Seinfeld relatable moment. It is hilarious, fun, and has some of the best characters in the world. 4 people who spend a good amount of time making fun of others, that is my kind of show. Love it!

No comments: