Sunday, December 19, 2010

I hate Michael Vick (Day 23)

Day 23- A picture of you and the person you have been closest to the longest. 


Obviously my family, we have known each other my entire life, but there is another person that I have known my entire life... 

Jr High style

That is myself, and Kelly Greenwell. I have known her probably since the day I was born. We lived two houses away from each other until she moved a block away. A couple years later my family moved into the house next door. We can't get enough of the Greenwells! She got me in trouble in Mrs. Winham's class for talking, but made up for it eventually by giving me Newsies for Christmas. We have been through a ton together.... Learning to ride bikes with no hands, bike accidents, riding the Vespa with three passengers, going to Rays and getting Beef jerky and jones soda, trick-or-treating, Lagoon season passes, both of us liking Seth Green, rotating between each others house for sleepovers (everyday!), making movies (spandex, and scrubs), and just countless other memories. Good times! 

1 comment:

Kelly g. said...

Ha ha ha there is not one memory without you in it! Remember the map game... And S-P-Ying on mike! Good times. Best times! Love you lex!!