Friday, December 3, 2010

"Isn't 7 the most powerfully magical number, wouldn't 7...?"

Day #7- A Picture of somebody/something that has had the biggest impact on you.

This one is hard, because there are so many people/things that have impacted me, and made me who I am.

Like.....

My family that is now 3 people bigger than this picture, and soon to be 4.

My friends (Layton)

Friends (South Weber) 

Friends (Logan)

But I am not going to talk about any of those people. I am going to talk instead about this person....
Daniel Addison Hilker, my future husband.
He is involved and apart of all those different pictures. He is my family, and soon is going to be legally. He has spent time with my friends from South Weber, Layton, and Logan (we actually met in Logan). He sometimes makes me crazy, but at the same time he is the one keeping me sane. I love him to death. He has helped me through hard times, cried with me, laughed with me, and loved me no matter what stupid thing I do. He is the most service minded person. He wants to help constantly, and everyone. Not for his gain, but because he enjoys making someone's life that much easier. He loves me for who I am, and wouldn't ask for me to change a thing. He helps me remember what it is important. I have know him for three years, and although we have had a rough times. He has always been the one person I can count on throughout those years. I am so happy that he is the man that I will be with forever.

No comments: